February 13


My vintage planter I got today from the Goodwill.


Did some packing and shipping for eBay this morning.
Then we headed out to do some errands.
Got some oil for the van, went back to Costco to get the cat food and kitty litter we didn't get yesterday then stopped at the Tikka Grill for lunch.
The kids went to Karate and after I picked them up we went to the Goodwill to get Alex some dress slacks for his concert tonight. The ones he has currently are literally 3 inches above his ankles.
We found him a very nice pair that fit perfect and also got him a jacket.
Katherine found a pair of brand new sandals from Old Navy, several little items like a photo frame and Hello Kitty wipe off board (for her friend)  and a pair of $40+ jeans from Justice (where all her girlfriends shop) for only $2.
I found a wonderful vintage planter (as shown above) for $1.50.
I LOVE the thrift shop!
Tonight we're back to Revolution and I am sticking with English muffins with my tea.