February 20


My new mug!

Today we went to the Dojo again and worked on some projects.
Then we went to Costco and got a new kitchen scale (that we use for eBay) and a new set of hair clippers.
Jeff took the kids to Karate and I took Alex back school so he could do some volunteer work for extra credit. I ran a few errands, picked the kids up and went to Goodwill to kill some time.
We went to get Alex and went back to the Goodwill to look at an 8mm projector they have for sale there that I was hoping to get for half price. It didn't work out but I may go back and take another look.
I did find a great jacket for Jeffrey, some shoes for Katherine and the BEST thing was two Mickey coffee mugs from Disney World. One was just like the one I already have and LOVE and the other is the companion mug with Minnie on it. Both were $3 (they are $15 the parks) an neither look like they have been used!
Tonight we all watched NCIS-LA and now off to bed!