February 22


My projector

This morning Alex left for a 2 night camp with the string orchestra he plays with at school.
Jeffrey is thrilled because he can play on Alex's computer while he's gone.
Today we listed some on eBay then did some errands.
We went by the Goodwill where I finally bought the 8mm projector I've had my eye on and they only charged me $9 (instead of the $40 it was originally marked).
We picked up Jeffrey, came home and I fooled around with my new toy trying to get it to work.
It looks like it will work, but needs to have the bulb tightened down so it doesn't rattle.
Jeff wasn't feeling well today so he took a nap this afternoon, woke up for dinner then went back to bed.
Sarah and I watched an old episode of Walking Dead. She is watching through the first season that she missed.
Now it's off to bed for me!