January 18


Since Sarah was going to be gone on my birthday, she gave me my present early (on the left) and Emily sent the one on the right!

I drove this morning.. I hate that dang 6:50 alarm!
Em called this morning and we had a nice long talk. I miss her SO much!
We finally had the car towed to the mechanic who confirmed it was the starter.
$300+ later and we now have 2 cars again.
We went to pick it up at 5 but they were running late so me, Jeff and Jeffrey got to hang out in the waiting room for almost an hour while the finished.
We dropped Jeffrey off at his friends house where I go to see their 3 weeks old puppies.
OH MY GOSH! I want one! They are SO cute!
Then we went and checked on Sensei's dogs for him since he is out of town with his family for 4 days.
Its extra quiet at home tonight because Sarah is gone for 3 nights, Jeffrey is at Mason's and Katherine is at Gabby's!
Only Alex who hibernates in his room is home with us.
It's like we're all alone.. WEIRD!