January 27


The sunset we saw while we were at the market, captured on Jeff's cell phone.

Trying to use this 3 day weekend to really relax so we can hit the ground running on Tuesday.
I continued putting the old pictures into my album while Jeff and I watched the Fantastic Voyage.
I had never seen it and it was typical 60's fun complete with Raquel Welch.
We started listing all the signed Star Trek plaques Jeff has been hanging onto.
Feels sad letting them go but we need the money. ***SIGH***
I know we can get them back when Mr. A-Hole decides to give us back our 3/4 of million dollars that he owes us AND that we legally have the right to.
But I digress....
Jeff and I went out briefly to pick up a few things at the market then came home.
He packed and shipped for eBay and I cleaned the kitchen and Katherine cleaned the bathroom.'
I tell you, you gotta love a kid who loves to clean.
"Mom, is it OK if I clean the bathroom every week?"
Um let me think about it-OK.
Off to to tea and cookies TV land.