January 23


One of the candy toys we have for sale.
(That's Godzilla getting his tail bitten by a giant caterpillar, perhaps the predecessor of Mothra)

The weather is going from gorgeous So Cal to Oh Crap I Forgot It's Winter.
Alex is out early all week because of finals so there was a whole lot of extra driving.
When we weren't driving we were sorting through Japanese candy toys to get listed on eBay.
The Dynamic Duo went to Karate and I picked them up, brought them home and made some soup for dinner.
Oh and I can't forget. I also listened to them bicker constantly.
I had to bite my tongue not to say "Would you two just SHUT UP!"
I try to set a good example but sometimes the best I can do is go in my room and close the door. That lasts all of 2 minutes before I have to do something else but at least I avoided an emotional outburst long enough to come back and tell them simply if they didn't stop the fighting they were going straight to bed.
"BUT MOM!! He/She started it and said BLAH BLAH BLAH and then I said (very nicely) blah blah blah and then he/she said BLAH BLAH BLAH AGAIN... and that wasn't nice so I was coming to tell you about it when you came in and I didn't get a chance to".
Yep, pretty much sums it up.