January 5



Spent more time today with my photos.
This is apparently a major project.
Erin & Kevin came for a visit and everyone watched the 2nd Indiana Jones movie.
I never liked this one of the series... I think it's too gorey and doesn't have the lightheartedness the other ones had. Katherine said "EW Gross!" about 100 times.
Then later after the older ones went home, Jeff watched Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon while I wandered in out making dinner and cutting Jeffrey & Alex's hair.
Jeffrey no longer looks like a surfer dude and Alex no longer looks like Ringo Starr.
We finished up our wild day by watching another episode of Eureka with Sarah.
We are working out way through the series because Sarah had only seen season 5.
I absolutely LOVED this show and I send a big SCREW YOU to SyFy for ending their most popular show simply because it was too expensive to continue making.
At least for the time being I've got Warehouse 13, Haven and Alphas.
Also loving Grimm and Walking Dead on other channels.