January 20


These are the beautiful flowers that Em brought me yesterday!

Once you hit my age, birthday's aren't quite as exciting as they used to be.
Because I am 157 years older than I was yesterday. At least that's what it feels like.

Because Em was trying to go get the cheapest flight possible, she had to fly home at 10 this morning which meant we got to spend less than an hour together before we had to leave for the airport.
We got her to Burbank in plenty of time then turned around and drove home, stopping to check on the doggies on the way.
After I took a shower, Jeff and I returned the weight set we bought at Costco because it smelled SO bad (like chemicals) and it wasn't getting any better. After that we went across the street and had a birthday lunch (just the two of us) at Genki Sushi. YUMMMMMM!
At home I sorted through pictures, Jeff relaxed on the couch and we watched our weekly bad sci-fi movie "Tasmanian Devil".
In the evening we took Jeffrey to Sawyers house, went to the market and did a dog check before heading home where I could make some more oatmeal cookies.

Now it's time for another episode of Revolution (and tea and cookies).
It was a great birthday!!!